iOS Instant Details Configuration?

BHopkins

I would like to be able to see my THGNT-T in the Instant Details screen of iOS, I would like to see these types of details...

image.thumb.png.c3877288a1e2511ce999502d798b29c0.png

Is that possible? I can't seem to customize iOS to get THGNT-T to display except in the pane below my version. I only use an iPhone if that matters, no iPad.

Thanks for the help!

If i understand you correctly, the thgnt is a text and texts are not displayed in instant details, only tools. I would be tempted to use thgnt as an interlinear or open in a second pane. 

4EB8C60F-8878-4A57-A120-6262707ABA43.jpeg

ADB24CBF-93CC-4181-A525-45BAA7CD002A.jpeg

Edited by ukfraser

Instant Details is in iOS, but it's a popover, not a separate pane/window at the moment.

18 minutes ago, Nathan Parker said:

Instant Details is in iOS, but it's a popover, not a separate pane/window at the moment.

Nathan, i dont think you can display a text like thgnt in instant details, only tools like a lexicon

Edited by ukfraser

I figured it out! 

Library (bottom left book icon) > Settings (bottom center) > Instant Details > Source Texts/New Testament > Choose THGNT-T

Thanks for your help everyone, I think my problem was that it wasn't installed the first time I went through the settings.

• Like 2

Good to know. Thanks!

The interesting thing for me is that despite having hebrew and greek texts set in the instant details setting, they havent been showing and i checked before and after posting. I went in and checked the settings, didnt do anything, and they are now showing. Bizarre! 

and i would have lived with that had it not been for this post so thanks. 

@ukfraser I assumed that I had missed the settings or didn't have it installed, but in the back of my mind I felt like you did...I checked a few times before posting, and all of the sudden when I checked again (after posting), it was fixed. I'm glad to have someone hacking my phone for my benefit. 😆

• Haha 1

Have raised this as a bug as i found a before image!