File can't be download in v14.0.5

Larry Wing

I'm in the process of moving from a MacBook Pro to Mac Mini for selected use. One app that's a must is Accordance. I've installed Accordance 14.0.5 and logged in and did initial setup. My problem is when trying to download resources in Easy Install I frequently get an error message saying "the file couldn't be downloaded. Please contact technical support." Or some such wording.

Last attempt was to download only about 8 modules and received the error. When Easy Install is shown again no modules are shown to download. I have to exit Acc and restart to display modules.

I've also noticed that some modules are put into a library sorting. IE, ESV Study Bible did not go to Study Bibles but rather the bottom of Tools.

Bug in v14 or have I corrupted some file? 

Make sure you're running 14.0.6. It's our latest version that corrects some of these issues.

I'm still receive this error message. I could download in smaller chunks but when I came to Triple Discoverer Collection I received the same message. Some of the modules could be downloaded though. I'll work through to see when module might be the problem.

Also, will I be able to have my Library arrangement automatically fixed some way? I wouldn't look forward to manually re-arranging them.

Keep me posted on which modules are causing the issue.

If you want the library arranged as "factory default", you can use "Organize Tools by Category" in Preferences. That will wipe out any customizations you'd already have made on that machine though to the arrangement.

I successfully downloaded 8-10 modules at a time with no messages. After Organize Tool by Category everything is good.

Great. Thanks!