Unable to Re-Size Workspace window

Buck Wardle

I posted this in another forum but was told to contact support, so I am re-posting here:  When I attempt to re-size my workspace window, it "jumps" / "expands" right to an enormous size that no longer fits on my screen.  After that happens, all attempts to correct the problem (resize) are futile. The only fix is to close and re-open the App.  Please advise.  Thank you

Accordance 14.0.6

Mac OS Ventura 13.4.1

Buck,

I had the same problem too with Accordance and Mac OS the same as yours.  I was using my MacBook Pro M1 with two external displays.  I thought that may have been the problem.  I ended up starting with a new workspace. 🤨  

To expand a bit on your explanation, it seems the workspace is almost twice as wide as the screen, although the height was OK.

You might want to email support on this one so we can ensure to get a better resolution for you.

23 hours ago, Larry McNamee said:

To expand a bit on your explanation, it seems the workspace is almost twice as wide as the screen, although the height was OK.

Yes, that's exactly what is happening.  I just reached out to support via email as suggested, so we'll see what they say.  Thanks for the response.

Sounds good. We'll get you taken care of.