Latest Sale!

ReformedDoc

All excellent choices. Each has a different approach. Hard to choose a favorite; perhaps Boice???

• Like 1

I like Holman and Tyndale. Asia is a good one for pastors. It's not just for Asian customers.

We are actively securing the licenses for the remaining Tyndale volumes. 

• Like 3

On 6/27/2023 at 12:41 PM, Nathan Parker said:

That would be awesome. Have the original 49 from Accordance 9 days.  Always enjoy the Tyndale commentaries. 

On 6/27/2023 at 3:41 PM, Nathan Parker said:

I like Holman and Tyndale. Asia is a good one for pastors. It's not just for Asian customers.

So I purchased these when the sale came on, assuming that it was a full set. I go online and see a 75-volume set from Olive Tree (which I do not use). Is the Accordance set that skimpy or is the 75-volume one an old-and-new version set of some kind? I am in no way upset, just wondering what is going on.

It says Original Volumes right on the listing & for the price it is a good deal, I just bought my sale items & add the IVP Background OT & NT which I have in Logos,

• Boice Expositional Commentary (27 Volumes)
  • Tyndale Commentary (49 volumes) - Original Volumes
  • Holman Old and New Testament Commentaries (32 volumes)
  • Commentary on the Old Testament (Keil & Delitzsch) (10 Volumes)
  • IVP Bible Background Commentary: New Testament (2nd Edition)
  • IVP Bible Background Commentary: Old Testament

14 minutes ago, ReformedDoc said:

It says Original Volumes right on the listing & for the price it is a good deal, I just bought my sale items & add the IVP Background OT & NT which I have in Logos,

• Boice Expositional Commentary (27 Volumes)
  • Tyndale Commentary (49 volumes) - Original Volumes
  • Holman Old and New Testament Commentaries (32 volumes)
  • Commentary on the Old Testament (Keil & Delitzsch) (10 Volumes)
  • IVP Bible Background Commentary: New Testament (2nd Edition)
  • IVP Bible Background Commentary: Old Testament

I see that now, but I am ignorant enough about them to not know what they referred to as "original volumes". So are there some updated volumes replacing certain ones? Or a new series entirely?

I believe there are some revised books, as well as new books. Other users who are more familiar with the series can chime in.

It's still good you grabbed it on sale, as I believe we'll offer the new stuff at an upgrade for those who own the original stuff

To get both the new and current stuff together when we release the new stuff, there would be a price increase for first time buyers. So for those who at least want the current stuff, grab it before we come out with the new stuff.