Dark Mode Issues (Windows)

jwierwille

I am new to using dark mode in Accordance 14, but it seems that the dark mode doesn't invert all the colors. Some text and buttons do not change over but remain black and therefore are difficult to read/see on dark mode. Please see attached screenshot.

Screenshot (59).png

• Like 1

I think these have been reported, but I'll double check.

• Like 1

For the time being I would suggest turning on words & icon on toolbar, that will help.

image.thumb.png.a77e317605c43a3185e6bd2885b836b8.png

Thanks!

• 9 months later...

I am very grateful for Dark mode, but I am wondering if there is any ETA for fixing the many dialogs and icons which are still unreadable in dark mode? I know much effort is being put into the syncing issues, but I would ask that Acc. please consider an separate update with what appear to be pretty simple UI fixes. Thanks.

It's on the list, but we are focused on getting syncing done first. After that, we can look at getting some other tweaks done.

• 2 months later...

Just wondering if there is any update on the status of the DM fixes on Windows. There are so many dialogs that are extremely difficult to use because of the dark text color, including the update/easy install and The Select Lexical Forms dialog in the construct search. I do not understand why a bug of this magnitude for such a fundamental need is being given such low priority.  

No ETA at the moment, but we will post them in Accordance Announcements and/or future update release notes when we have anything to announce.