Hopefully this request won't start WW4 in the forums😉

Teddy24

I would love to have more Migne in Accordance especially considering there is already some of that edition in accordance already. It would be awesome if this was even a community driven development. Accordance could hire some Accordance users to do some tagging and pay them some commission from the sales. 

• Like 1

Is there a clean etext available in the public domain? 

• Like 1

Can you better explain your module request?

54 minutes ago, docdave said:

Do you mean this?

https://books.google.com/books?id=qAkRAAAAYAAJ

No, those are just page scans of the book. What Accordance would need to work on this is editable text, either in an RTF, html, .doc, or similar format.

1 hour ago, Mark Allison said:

No, those are just page scans of the book. What Accordance would need to work on this is editable text, either in an RTF, html, .doc, or similar format.

How about this: https://archive.org/details/PatrologiaGraeca/Digital/ALATION SKEUASTHEN UPO THS ENERGEIAS TOIASDE/

6 minutes ago, docdave said:

Those files look like they'd be useable. Accordance would have to check to make sure all the files are there, and that they can use the files from Archive.org for commercial purposes. 

19 hours ago, Teddy24 said:

I would love to have more Migne in Accordance especially considering there is already some of that edition in accordance already. It would be awesome if this was even a community driven development. Accordance could hire some Accordance users to do some tagging and pay them some commission from the sales. 

Are we skipping right over WW3, or did I miss something?!?

• Haha 1

Got the link and will add it to my list tonight. Thanks!

I guess all the discussion of finding the source ended WWIII. :-)