Suddenly not retaining theme customizations

Gary Pauley

I am pretty sure changes had been holding, but suddenly when I quit and reboot, theme customizations are nto all holding (notably background colors)

@Gary Pauley

I'm on Windows 11/Acc 14.0.6 and I notice the same thing with customization settings not sticking when I shut down and reboot.  The only way for me to keep my settings (this only works for local settings not global settings) is to do the following: 1. after I adjust my settings the way I like it I make it the default settings. 2. I have to reselect the text or tool modual depending on which one I made the changes to.  3. I select save under the File menu bar. 4. After I shut down and reboot the settings will not appear to have been set until I relselect again the text or tool modual depending on which one you made the change to.

Hopefully this makes sense.  I can always make screen shots of each of the steps I mentioned above it and post them if you'd like.  Its unfortunate I have to go through so many steps just to get the changes made.  Most of the time I just use the dark mode as a result.

oh wow. Ok maybe I'll try that later! Weird this just started happening. I'm on an old Mac (MBP, 2013) running 11.7.6.

Accordance 14.0.6b1

• Like 1

Thanks for this! I'll report it as well. We're working on 14.0.7 as we speak.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nathan Parker said:

Thanks for this! I'll report it as well. We're working on 14.0.7 as we speak.

👍 Thanks Nathan I know you guys are on it!

• Like 1