Young's literal translation

knotfinley

I'd like to get a copy of Young's literal translation without having to buy an expense package.  I'm just a lay person.  

• Like 1

Hi @knotfinley,

That is understandable, and I really don't know why it is not sold separately. I was on the site trying to find the cheapest package possible that includes it, but as other threads have previously mentioned, the Accordance store is pretty confusing and I can't figure it out.

I think what I would recommend is contacting Accordance directly at sales@accordancebible.com and ask them what the cheapest option would be, and then go from there whether you find it to be reasonable or not.

I hope this helps some,

Kristin

• Like 2

I don't know if it's still the case, but the cheapest collection I found in the past that includes Young's is the Basic Group Add-on, which is currently selling for an undiscounted price of $40. But, as @Kristin said, Accordance Sales will be able to tell you what the cheapest option would be.

• Like 3

Reach out to Accordance Sales, and we'll find you the best option to get it.

Thanks for the input I'll contact sales.  The Accordance store is very confusing.  

• Like 2

I'll also find out if we have any plans to sell this individually in the future.

Since the website re-design, we do have some tweaks we want to do to the Accordance Store. They're on the list, but we're trying to wrap up some other higher-priority stuff first.