How can I use Accordance online?

frate Basilio

I need to go aboard so I need how to use Accordance online, how can I do?

If you're asking if there's a web version of Accordance, the answer is no. 

• Like 1

not yet anyway ...

Perhaps the mobile version will work for this purpose?

Accordance Cloud has not been released yet. We don’t have a specific ETA on release, but we will post here as we get closer.

On 5/24/2023 at 2:17 AM, frate Basilio said:

I need to go aboard so I need how to use Accordance online, how can I do?

As others have mentioned, Accordance cloud is not yet available to most of us.

But there are a couple of workarounds since Accordance allows multiple installations per user so long as all the installations are only used by the same user.

1. Borrow a computer at your destination and install Accordance. You will need your Accordance username / password. If you want to bring across your personal data (notes, highlighting, etc), either bring a copy of your Accordance data directory or activate Accordance sync before you go. I don't use Accordance sync but from what others have posted, it sounds fiddly. Call Customer Support - they're very helpful. To honour the terms of your Accordance license, uninstall Accordance from the loan computer before you return the loan computer.

2. Install Accordance on your phone or tablet. The mobile version is not as full-featured as the desktop version, but you can use it to read your Bible, commentaries and other resources. If you have multiple devices, you can open your Bible on one and a lexicon on another at the same time.

• Like 2