Can we have the Cotton Patch Version?

Teddy24

I would love to have the cotton patch version in Accordance. Here is a sample from Matthew 2 "

When Jesus was born in Gainesville, Georgia during the time that Herod was governor, some scholars from the Orient came to Atlanta and inquired, "Where is the one who was born to be governor of Georgia? We saw his star in the Orient, and we came to honor him." This news put Governor Herod and all his cronies in a tizzy. So he called a meeting of the big time preachers and politicians, and asked if they had any idea where the Leader was to be born. In Gainesville, Georgia," the replied, "because there's a bible prophecy which says:

'And you Gainesville, in the state of Georgia,
Are by no means the least in the Georgia delegation;
From you will come a governor,
Who will wisely guide my chosen people.' "

Edited by Teddy24
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

What would be the purpose of it in Accordance, Accordance is built to do original language studies in English, Greek & Hebrew, tagged to Greek & Hebrew dictionary's, lexicons, commentary's, translator notes...etc. 

They have other more pressing things to work on than this, I don't see it as any value especially with everything else they are working on, but hey that's just me.

• Like 2

I’ve added it to the list just because we track all incoming module requests. However, I don’t see this one having enough interest to justify the module development expenses for it. If it ever becomes public domain, one could always create a User Bible of it.

• Like 1

There actually is an Accordance User Bible created for the Cotton Patch Gospel. It cannot be distributed because it is copyrighted material.

Edited by R. Mansfield
  • Like 1

• Dr. Nathan Parker locked this topic

Since one of the users on here requested his forum account deleted, I am blanket-hiding the conversation after he began posting so there isn’t a bunch of awkward posts on here without context.