Timeline for [hotfix] update to Accordance iOS version 3.4.0?

RPat

Still getting the 'login error' (almost 2 weeks on) -- logout/login and Easy install doesn't work.  It ALL worked before Accordance iOS version 3.4.0.

I wasn't able to catch the auto-update fast enough on my iPad Mini and now I cannot add any modules.  I tried deleting the app (even though I have a large library) and reinstalling.

Even after a reinstall of the Accordance application and logging in-- Easy Install does NOT work.  Both devices (iPhone 14 Pro & iPad Mini) are on iOS 16.4.1 with Rapid Security Response 16.4.1 (a)

Looking for a timeline for the update, thank you.

Edited by RPat
  • Sad 1

I’ll ask one of my team members on an ETA on this. Thanks!

• Like 1

We released a beta version of the fix today, so once it goes through beta testing (should be quick), we should be ready to release. As a bonus, I believe this will also fix the longstanding library organization bug. I pushed to get that one in, and it looks like we may be delivering!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Nathan Parker said:

We released a beta version of the fix today, so once it goes through beta testing (should be quick), we should be ready to release. As a bonus, I believe this will also fix the longstanding library organization bug. I pushed to get that one in, and it looks like we may be delivering!

Wow! Praise God!

• Like 1

Same here!

thanks so much of this  - the fix would be really appreciated

We released a customer beta today of this, so we should be close. I’m going to “battle test” the app today myself as soon as my hectic day settles down. 🙂 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nathan Parker said:

We released a customer beta today of this, so we should be close. I’m going to “battle test” the app today myself as soon as my hectic day settles down. 🙂 

@Nathan ParkerJust to let you know @Mike Garritymust have added me in on this because I got the TestFlight email, so thanks guys!

Great!

The beta 3.4.1 did respect my replication of text subfolders when I added texts with "sync with mobile" but Easy Install put another text in the main text folder. I was able to move it to the appropriate "custom" text subfolder.

Accordance for Mac 14.0.5, [Mac OS 13.3.1 (a) 2021 16 inch 2021 MacBook Pro M1 16 GB]

Accordance for iOS 3.4.1 (3.4.0.02), [iOS 16.4.1 (a) iPhone 12]

It worked without crashing for me and messing up my library, so I am thrilled!

• 3 weeks later...

Any update on when the release is coming?

Wasn’t able to stop the update to 3.4 on my other iPad and now am dead in the water, so to speak— cannot add modules to any of my iOS devices.

Thanks.

I cannot give an official answer (I do not work for Accordance). However, a third customer beta was just released. My guess is that the release version is near at hand, though it has to go through Apple for approval (My understanding of the process).

Edited by Michael J. Bolesta

We're in the process of doing a customer beta as we speak. Should be getting closer.

• Like 1

IOS 3.4.1 update out this morning, fixed all my issues with “Easy Install” and my library. Thanks much for the fix!

• Like 1

We've released it!

• Like 1

Yay! Thank you!

Well, just installed 3.4.1 and it isn’t working— I get the following error (image attached).

Will send an email to orders@accordancebible.com.

In addition will start a new thread.

Rich

IMG_7481.jpeg

• Like 1

I responded over on the other thread. Thanks for the report!