Summer Sales

Dr. Nathan Parker

Accordance has done some excellent sales over 2023. As we go into Summer over the next couple of months before back to classes, what are some modules that we haven’t put on sale this year in 2023 that you’d be interested in purchasing this Summer if we were to offer them on sale?

Depends on the discount but im thinking about the two bruggermann collections, 4 works and 23 works. At the moment i am considering getting the prophetic imagination volume which is included in both and as always, for me its a toss up between getting the individual volume when you need them or collections when on offer so you have them ready in case you need them. 

;o) 

Edited by ukfraser

Apologies if it was already offered on sale this year, but a discount on EBC this summer would be most welcome.

• Like 1

Thanks! I’ll pass this feedback on!

On 5/7/2023 at 6:13 AM, Nathan Parker said:

what are some modules that we haven’t put on sale this year in 2023 that you’d be interested in purchasing this Summer if we were to offer them on sale?

Not, sure if these were on sale this year yet:

(1)Orthodox and the Byzantine "Family 35” GNTs (Prod ID: Orthodox GNT Set)
(2)Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament  (Prod ID: TWOT)

I’ll mention them. Thanks!

Great. I’ll suggest it. Thanks!

• Like 1

Thank you! Definitely get the 4 works but also considering the nt wright 5 volume set as soon as i hear back from the sales people.  

;o) 

Edited by ukfraser

Works for me! 🙂