My iPhone Accordance is not updating and showing all my purchases that are on my Mac Laptop

Kathryn

I have been trying to do this for several days  now and it will not show all of my texts. Can anyone help me? Thanks. 

Hi @Kathryn,

I'm really not sure, but assuming you are getting the info from the store and not a dropbox sync, I think the first thing I would try is deleting the app and then redownloading it.

Hopefully someone else will have other ideas if this doesn't work.

I have all my purchases on my Laptop. And I synced my iPhone to my Laptop. However, when I click download purchases on my iPhone, and I tried for a couple of hours, it just keeps saying 'uploading purchases" but does not end. I tried removing the App from my iphone, but when I went to reload it said it was already there. Can anyone tell me how to delete it completely and then reload it? Thank you.

I deleted it on my Iphone just like any other app, try shutting your phone off & restarting, then try to download again. Mine will not sync I have tried it several times, I believe its a bug they are working on still. I had to do my purchases from the app to their server, because that wasn't working for me.

Hi @Kathryn,

I don't sync my Accordance to anything anymore, but back when I did, someone from Accordance had let me know that in order to sync I needed to do so through Dropbox on all the devices I had with Accordance. So I gather a normal iCloud sync doesn't sync it, or Accordance wouldn't have told me to use Dropbox between a bunch of Apple devices. Hopefully someone who currently syncs can confirm this or not.

Concerning the App, to delete an app on an iPhone you just press and hold the app until a little box appears asking you if you want to delete the app. When you click to delete it, there is often a second option to delete the app and but keep the data, or delete both the app and the data. I would delete both the app and the app data in order to completely delete it. Then when you go to search for it in the App Store the app shouldn't say "open" but rather should have a little cloud symbol next to it. The cloud does not indicate that it is on your phone still, but rather just indicates that you had previously downloaded it.

I hope this helps some,
Kristin

@ReformedDoc,
I am just seeing your reply now as I am typing this. It sounds like you feel it is a bug that it is not syncing. That would be good, but my recollection is that Dropbox was their official way for some reason. So hopefully you are correct that is a bug, as I don't like syncing with Dropbox on Mac.

Kristin

@Kristin I ran into a few issues when I just did a regular download to my app, but were appearing as though they didn't download at first. the second time I ran it, it did not do it; I tried the sync to see if they my iphone would sync with my computer but the sync window on my PC seems where the bug is. 

Edited by ReformedDoc

Make sure you’re also on version 3.4. 3.4 improves the connection between Accordance’s servers and the iOS app.

30 minutes ago, Nathan Parker said:

Make sure you’re also on version 3.4. 3.4 improves the connection between Accordance’s servers and the iOS app.

I did update when it was released. @Nathan Parker

I think we’re also having a connection issue with the iOS app. Our team mentioned it in another thread that we’re working on an update to address it. One issue is that iOS apps have a little bit of a different type of connection than desktop apps due to requirements from Apple, so we have a few Apple-related kinks we need to work around to address the issue.

Thank you for your help everyone. I did end up calling Accordance Tech Support. 🙂

Is everything working for you?