EGGNT

Nicholas

It's great to see the 9 volume EGGNT on sale.  The Accordance collection is not complete, however.  The EGGNT also includes 2 Corinthians, Acts, Hebrews and Mark.  Unless I am overlooking something, these 4 volumes seem to be missing from Accordance.  Is there a reason why Accordance is carrying 9 of the 12 (currently) but missing the 4 I just listed?  I'd very much welcome buying the set if it included these other books.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Only the first 9 volumes were available when Accordance originally released EGGNT. The other 4 volumes came later. It’s on our list to add them. We don’t have a definite ETA at the moment, but we’ve had user feedback requesting we add them. EGGNT is a series I used regularly in my Greek classes,  so I’m looking forward to seeing future additions to it.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2023 at 10:43 PM, Nathan Parker said:

Only the first 9 volumes were available when Accordance originally released EGGNT. The other 4 volumes came later. It’s on our list to add them. We don’t have a definite ETA at the moment, but we’ve had user feedback requesting we add them. EGGNT is a series I used regularly in my Greek classes,  so I’m looking forward to seeing future additions to it.

alright, I got my answer before I asked I bought it today as well as the New Linguistic and Exegetical Key to the Greek New Testament & a few other resources.

Since we have bad news on the Baylor Handbook front, we’re going to look into seeing how we can get the remaining volumes of EGGNT.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

Since we have bad news on the Baylor Handbook front, we’re going to look into seeing how we can get the remaining volumes of EGGNT.

So, what is this "bad news," if I may ask?

• Like 1

Okay, I found out in another thread what the "bad news" is.

Yep, No Baylor Handbooks for us. It was Elaine’s fault when she yelled too loud in the soup restaurant. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 8 months later...
On 5/16/2023 at 8:45 PM, Mike Atnip said:

Okay, I found out in another thread what the "bad news" is.

Still not sure what the bad news is!

14 minutes ago, Chris Regas said:

Still not sure what the bad news is!

• 2 months later...

EGGNT just announced that pre-order for 1-3 John is now available; to be released May 1, 2024. Would really like this in Accordance as I am currently starting a sermon series through those letters.

• Like 1

Given that the Baylor Handbooks are a no go for now (although I sure hope that Accordance will revisit their relationship with Baylor University Press), to fill this gap, when might Accordance add the missing books to their EGGNT offering?

We'll post updates when we have them, but we are working on expanding various commentary/handbook collections. This is one I'd use for sure. :-)

• Like 3

Many thanks Nathan!