Shortcut key for phrasing indent

David Soon

Hi all,

I am running accordance 14 and was trying to get this shortcut working. I can't seem to get it work as I hit shift+tab. Tab Right (⇥) is the "tab" button on the Mac keyboard right?

David

It is. Let me know if you have more issues with it.

Hi Nathan, thanks for your confirmation. It is interesting that now that I tried on my MBP it works fine. However, when using my office's MBA, when I hit shift+tab, it doesn't indent buy goes down to the right bottom corner (as circled in the image below). Is that a setting that I will need to change?image.thumb.png.b5431c069261bba6509f3ff005920684.png 

Another question that I would also like to ask: how do I save the phrasing I made so that it syncs up to another device? It seems like the work I did on my MBA didn't sync up on my MBP.

What happens when you update to 14.0.5? It was released today.

Also, check your Settings or Preferences, Keyboard Shortcuts and see if they’re the same on both platforms.

If they are, I might need to have you reach out to Tech Support on this one.

There is a way to backup the phrasing and copy it to another machine. I can confirm with Tech Support if need be on how you can do this. I think it’s in your “Accordance Files” folder in your Documents.

Hi Nathan,

The new update helped. Thanks.

Please let me know how we can sync the phrasing work between devices. Thanks. 

Look for a folder called “Phrasing” in your “Accordance Files” folder in your “Documents” folder and copy that to the “Accordance Files” folder on your other device. Bad news is it seems you have to manually copy it between machines at the moment and it’s not auto-syncing. Maybe that’ll change with our enhanced syncing.