Triple-click My group

WhiteWings

When I triple-click a word, I don't want a single lexicon to open but all that are in a certain 'My group'.

Same effect as Reseach <My group>

Is that possible?

With Mac, the best way to do that is to create a workspace with your preferred lexicons and pin that to the menu bar. I don't think that's yet possible for the Windows version, though. Another way to do it is to set up  live click to your preferred lexicons and open them that way.

2 hours ago, Donald Cobb said:

With Mac, the best way to do that is to create a workspace with your preferred lexicons and pin that to the menu bar. I don't think that's yet possible for the Windows version, though. Another way to do it is to set up  live click to your preferred lexicons and open them that way.

Pinning tools to the menu bar is not possible on Windows. Build a workspace like mine in the attached window snip, then right click and select it when you have the word selected. Every tool in that workspace will automatically fill, although they will not scroll (I have not been able to make them scroll, at least).

Hebrew-lexicons-snip.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Donald Cobb said:

Edited by Mike Atnip
double post

I have a workspace for Hebrew and one for Greek since I have too many tools for one window anyways.

23 minutes ago, Mike Atnip said:

Pinning tools to the menu bar is not possible on Windows. Build a workspace like mine in the attached window snip, then right click and select it when you have the word selected. Every tool in that workspace will automatically fill, although they will not scroll (I have not been able to make them scroll, at least).

Hebrew-lexicons-snip.jpg

Very nice! I didn't know that could be done.