Union with the Resurrected Christ: Eschatological New Creation and New Testament Biblical Theology by Beale

icthus

Title: Union with the Resurrected Christ: Eschatological New Creation and New Testament Biblical Theology

Author: G. K. Beale

Publisher: Baker Academic

Print Publication Date: 2023

Retail Price (Amazon hardcover): $44.99

ISBN-10 ‏ : ‎ 1540960420

ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 978-1540960429

It is available for preorder on Amazon, for Kindle, and on Logos. I have no idea how Greg Beale has time to churn out these incredibly helpful works, but I'm so grateful! This is the sequel to his "A New Testament Biblical Theology," already available on Accordance. 

• Like 2

This one looks great. I concur.

He has a full staff of doctoral student help I would imagine. He probably has his classes transcribed and just fills in the blanks as well. 

• Like 1

Got it on the list! By the way, the format you posted here is exactly what I needed to file this quickly. It was such a help giving me all the information I needed to get it on the list!

• Haha 1

Thanks, Nathan! What, people don’t read and follow the pinned remark at the top of the topic? 😆 I’ll be sure to do it this way every time! Thanks for what you do!

A few do, but it doesn’t seem like everyone does. 🙂 You made it so effortless for me!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm glad to see this one is on the list.  I came to the forum to request this book and found someone had beat me to it.  Can't wait to get my hands on it.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2023 at 9:55 AM, icthus said:

Title: Union with the Resurrected Christ: Eschatological New Creation and New Testament Biblical Theology

Author: G. K. Beale

Publisher: Baker Academic

Print Publication Date: 2023

Retail Price (Amazon hardcover): $44.99

ISBN-10 ‏ : ‎ 1540960420

ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 978-1540960429

It is available for preorder on Amazon, for Kindle, and on Logos. I have no idea how Greg Beale has time to churn out these incredibly helpful works, but I'm so grateful! This is the sequel to his "A New Testament Biblical Theology," already available on Accordance. 

It is much cheaper here: https://www.heritagebooks.org/products/union-with-the-resurrected-christ-eschatological-new-creation-and-new-testament-biblical-theology-beale.html

Is that a temporary sale price on it, or do they always offer it at this price? I could notate that price in my price list.

1 hour ago, john_2022 said:

Is this guys view (eschatology) similar to N.T. Wrights ?

Amillennial

I’ve read Beale’s Revelation Commentary. I don’t think I’ve read this particular book. The Moore guys in my PhD dissertation are also amill.

8 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

I’ve read Beale’s Revelation Commentary. I don’t think I’ve read this particular book. The Moore guys in my PhD dissertation are also amill.

Moore Theological College?

Yep, my PhD dissertation is about it.

On 5/7/2023 at 1:10 PM, ReformedDoc said:

Amillennial

That being said, of course, eschatology goes far, far beyond this one question, especially as to how eschatological realities in the Risen Christ and the gift of the eschatological Spirit affect our present existence. 😀

I believe Beale also develops this perspective, in his NT theology among other places (strangely this last one wasn't on sale with the other recent Beale offerings, although Accordance does have it).

Might have been due to the publisher, or I guess we could have missed one. 🙂 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Nathan Parker said:

Might have been due to the publisher, or I guess we could have missed one. 🙂 

Of course, it's always possible to play catchup, and offer it down the road some...

True. 🙂 

On 5/6/2023 at 9:52 PM, Nathan Parker said:

Is that a temporary sale price on it, or do they always offer it at this price? I could notate that price in my price list.

It is the sale price. I received my copy about a week ago.

Great. Thanks for the clarification!