A word of thanks to the Accordance team

lesterchua

Thank you for producing great software that I can use to study my Bible.

Thank you for putting up with patience with the drastic changes in the new OS versions of Windows and Mac (that added so much security features, I know because I also am a software dev).

Thank you for working with publishers to consistently offer better pricing that your competitor.

Thank you for putting the Bible first and not so much the works of men, even though they may be edifying.

Thank you for the patience of putting up with the negative threads from new users; I pray that they are not some underhanded attempts to sour the community.

Thank you for transitioning and changing your organization in response to all the challenges in a rapidly deteriorating economy and amidst evolving technologies.

Thank you for blessing us with your work. I pray that the Lord will reward you with revenues as well as encouragement in all that you do. It is sometimes lonely and unglamorous work that we do when working in God's Kingdom, but know that in serving the Lord, our treasure in kept in heaven, waiting for us.

Thank you for giving us Accordance.

May the Lord watch over my brothers and sisters working in Accordance, and bless them and their families.

Edited by lesterchua
  • Like 18

Well said! Amen.

• Like 2

Thank you for the great comments!

• Like 1

This post is a breath of fresh air

• Like 2

I concur...thank you!!!

• Like 2