Accordance 13 free package?

Steven MacDonald

I received the newsletter this morning advertising a free upgrade to Accordance 13 for current users as well as a free version of 13 for what appears to be anyone.  However the link dos not show anything like this on the web page. @Nathan Parker can you please elaborate?  This newsletter is not totally clear and I would love to share it with as many people as possible 🙂. Thanks!

Steve

image.thumb.png.c77136deddd4e42dd394758c22d03fd4.png

The link takes me to the home page which just shows the standard 90day option and no indication its v 13 for free. 

5506C433-B91D-4EBF-907F-AAF733E432AC.png

Edited by ukfraser

It isn't an April Fools joke. The link should now be live. And yes, please share this with anyone who you'd like to get set-up with Accordance 13.

• Like 2

From the Newsletter:

This is also the perfect time to let others know about Accordance—family, friends, students, those in your Sunday school class, just anyone and everyone with an interest in the Bible. Tell them they can have a Biblical Library at their fingertips anytime, anywhere, on any devices they own (Mac, Windows, iOS, or Android tablets and phones).

Just remind them that they'll need to create an account on our site before they can download.

• Like 3

Thanks Sean, link works for me.

;o)