My What's New Post Finally Live

KevinPurcell

I know some of the users of Accordance have thanked me for posting links to my articles about Accordance. Here's my What's New post, finally. I waited till it got more stable and had the new features ready for prime time instead of being highly critical. Let me know what you think by commenting don't the post.

Theotek What's New

• Like 4

Looks good! Thanks for always sharing blog posts about Accordance! You could also mention we have another update (14.0.5) that we’ll be releasing shortly.

Great job with the review Kevin! 

• Like 2

Thanks. I really appreciate your articles & tips.

I always enjoy @KevinPurcell’s posts and enjoy reading his blog. He’s a long-time Accordance user, and I have a ton of respect for him.

Well done Kevin, this is brilliant.  Thank you!

Thanks all. I'd love it if you'd be willing to comment on the post on my site.

Thank you, Kevin. It'll be a good place for me to start looking at the new features in 14.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, just wondering if version 14 is finally safe to upgrade? I pre-purchased it last year in November I believe? I heard and read there were a number of bugs. I am hoping it has been fixed by now? Any help would be appreciated. I am thankful for Accordance and their hard work to keep on improving.

12 minutes ago, Keith Pang said:

Hi everyone, just wondering if version 14 is finally safe to upgrade? I pre-purchased it last year in November I believe? I heard and read there were a number of bugs. I am hoping it has been fixed by now? Any help would be appreciated. I am thankful for Accordance and their hard work to keep on improving.

Most people are doing pretty good with it, but you may want to wait for the 14.0.5 update that they are working on. That one should fix most of the bugs.

It might also depend a bit on how many of the more advanced feature that you use.

I agree with @Erhard. Our goal is to have 14.0.5 released shortly (no specific date, but probably around the end of the month if all goes well). It’ll be a really solid build and a good time to install.

• Like 2

On both Windows and Mac? Mac is not terrible now (not a ringing endorsement I know) but Windows is almost terrible.

• Like 1

Yes on both platforms. Are you beta testing 14.0.5?

21 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

I agree with @Erhard. Our goal is to have 14.0.5 released shortly (no specific date, but probably around the end of the month if all goes well). It’ll be a really solid build and a good time to install.

That's great news @Nathan Parker.  I can't wait for the update.

Thank you, everyone! I will wait for the new update! I am excited to try it out for the first time.