Export fonts

James Sparks

I want to export Hebrew and Greek using the SBL fonts.

How do I do this?

Many thanks.

Under Preferences, look at Export or Unicode Display. One of these will get you there.

Thank you, that worked.

Now how do I change the export font size? For some reason Hebrew exported in size 30 font, and the English in 20 or so.

I can't find anywhere to change the font size.

Thanks

Good question. Not 100% sure on that. I’ll see if someone else chimes in. If they don’t, I’ll ask around here.

15 hours ago, James Sparks said:

Thank you, that worked.

Now how do I change the export font size? For some reason Hebrew exported in size 30 font, and the English in 20 or so.

I can't find anywhere to change the font size.

Thanks

5 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

Good question. Not 100% sure on that. I’ll see if someone else chimes in. If they don’t, I’ll ask around here.

I only ask because BibleWorks gave the ability to change export font size, which was very useful.

@James Sparks

If it's a one-off copy-paste, you can manually change font size (and the font itself) in whatever app you're pasting into.

For example:

1. Accordance - copy John 3:16 from UBS5

2. MS Word - paste

3. MS Word - select the text you pasted; click the font-size from the ribbon menu; pick a different size.

Here, I've selected a portion of the text and (in Word) changed its font size:

image.png.cff8216ddd1daee648538f862649ae2a.png

Edited by Lawrence

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Lawrence. That is what I have been doing, but I was hoping that Accordance would do it automatically for me.

It would be absolutely wonderful for Accordance someday to adopt the late Bibleworks software ability to define the individual fonts for various languages along with their size when exporting various texts (i.e. English, Latin, Syriac, Greek, Hebrew, etc.) into an article.  Something Bibleworks did flawlessly.

• Like 1

Yes, definitely! Personalizing reference format and font size options for export would be much appreciated. There are currently settings for these but they are limited and, depending on which option you use (comm. + option + a, comm. + control + c, command + c), the sizes and presentations aren't the same.

• Like 1

I’ll add this to my feature requests today. Thanks for letting me know! I’m open to hearing any feature gaps with BibleWorks we can close.

• Like 2