Is there a problem with the server

William Adkins

Hi all just checking to see if there was a problem with the server, signing in I'm getting an error message saying there might be a problem with the server and it keeps flashing and won't really do anything anybody else having a problem? Thank you bill

Accordance 14 Easy Install is working for me. I’m not on 13, so I’ll see if someone else can chime in.

12 minutes ago, Nathan Parker said:

I’m not on 13, so I’ll see if someone else can chime in.

Easy Install is working for me on 13.3.4.

This is a constant problem for many people with Version 14. Some have found work-arounds, but they don't seem to work well for everyone. Hopefully Version 14 will be fixed soon.

• Like 1

Are you trying to check for content updates?  If so, after the error message clears, click the “Easy install” button near the top of the conten update window. Let that process run, then click back to content updates. In many cases, that resolves the issue for the moment. 

Thanks All for the info and help. I will keep checking the updates and as soon as version 14 is up and working good I will updates. Bill

• 4 weeks later...

Downgrade v14 to v13, install new modules and then upgrade to v14 is the only way for me to get new modules installed in v14

It should allow you to install new modules in 14. I’d recommend reaching out to Tech Support on that one. 14.0.5 coming up might help as well, as it does improve the module downloading connection.