Accordance crashes when selecting User Notes Display

Larry Wing

I don't think I've ever had this issue but when selecting User Notes Display in Settings Accordance 13.4.2 crashes every time even before displaying those options. This only happens on Macbook Pro M1 14inch, with Ventura 13.2.1. I checked on my Macbook Pro 16 Intel with same Accordance version running Monterey but it did not crash and I was able to make a change in that setting.

This only happens in User Notes Display and I can go to other settings without any problem.

As an aside, I notice that on my M1 it's "Settings" and on my Intel it's "Preferences".

Anyone else having a problem?

I’ve moved this to “Bug Swatters” in case it turns out to be a bug we need to report. I don’t have 13 installed on my systems, so I’ll see if another user can reproduce the issue. Alternatively, you could email tech support and see if they can reproduce it.

Apple changed the “Preferences” menu to “Settings” across all Mac apps in Ventura. It’s been horribly confusing for both our users and even for me when using other Apple apps. I wondered where all my “preferences” went after upgrading.

Thanks for moving it.  I meant to post in Bug Swatters but hit Submit without thinking. It was only later that I realized I posted in wrong forum but knew someone who had my back. 🙂

Glad to assist!