Text-Display Malfunctions: "&Paragraphs" and Text Sizes

C. J. Fang

Version: Accordance 14.0.4

Platform: Windows 11

Please refer to the uploaded screenshot:

Problem 1 = It always reset to this "&Paragraphs" no matter what you set. 

Problem 2 = The text-size malfunction. They changed to different sizes no matter what you set.

two-problems_paragraph-and-text-size-issues.jpg

Thanks for this! I’ll add this to our bug reports list since I believe this is related to an existing bug report.

• Like 1

@C. J. Fang

Have you tried clicking the "Use as Default" button at the lower right area of the dialog box?  Also, after the dialog box closes have you tried clicking "Save" under the File option in the menu bar?  This seems to do the trick for me.  I know if I reopen the "Set Text Display" dialog box the settings seem to revert back to its original settings, yet when I open a new text my settings are still in tact.

9 minutes ago, Misulejoha said:

@C. J. Fang

Have you tried clicking the "Use as Default" button at the lower right area of the dialog box?  Also, after the dialog box closes have you tried clicking "Save" under the File option in the menu bar?  This seems to do the trick for me.  I know if I reopen the "Set Text Display" dialog box the settings seem to revert back to its original settings, yet when I open a new text my settings are still in tact.

Thanks, I've just tried that, but it doesn't work. 

I'm wondering if it's just me, and if it is, I'm wondering if reinstallation helps?

7 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

Thanks for this! I’ll add this to our bug reports list since I believe this is related to an existing bug report.

Maybe it's related, but for this specific issue, I'm wondering if it's just me, and if it is, I'm wondering if reinstallation helps?

14 minutes ago, C. J. Fang said:

Thanks, I've just tried that, but it doesn't work. 

I wonder why that is.  I too am running Windows 11 and Accordance 14.0.4.  If you decide to reinstall Accordance 14 I hope it works out for you.

I think this is the same issue as the one I raised here

I showed this to our teams in case it’s related to the other bug. All of my Accordance modules are downloaded on Windows now, and I’ll be mirroring my Accordance preferences on Tuesday. After that, I’ll be able to fully test all incoming Windows bugs.

On 3/6/2023 at 11:42 AM, Nathan Parker said:

I showed this to our teams in case it’s related to the other bug. All of my Accordance modules are downloaded on Windows now, and I’ll be mirroring my Accordance preferences on Tuesday. After that, I’ll be able to fully test all incoming Windows bugs.

FYI, I've just uninstalled everything and reinstalled the Accordance 14 and the books. The problems/bugs are still the same.

Thanks for the followup! I believe this bug report has been filed and will be addressed when the other bug is addressed.