Harmony of the Gospels

josephbradford

I've searched for a while now and really haven't found what I'm looking for. In the back of many Bibles, there is a chart with the Harmony of the Gospels.

I have one in my Holman Charts, Maps, etc. But I'm almost certain I used one in another module that was in text format.

Admin posted, "Accordance has other Gospel harmonies and apparatuses which is possibly why those didn’t get added to CBL, but I do enjoy the CBL editions as well. I could add them to our module request list." But I couldn't find them.

I have the module, "the Gospel Parallels" by Aland. But again, it's clunky, and from what I can remember, this isn't the module I used before.

When I do a research search, I get about a thousand hits but they all seem to be just commenting on the phrase, "harmony of the gospels."

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for any help.

there is a gospel harmony by Robertson in the library - would this be what you are looking for

Robertson is similar to Aland. It doesn't have John's Gospel. Is it possible to add that window? I didn't see where I could.