Easy Install does not display new text

cim

Easy Install does not display new book order. It has been 90 minutes of waiting. I'm using version 14.0.4 on Windows 11.

Hi @cim,

Did you get the confirmation email of the order going through? I think I would contact sales directly and have them confirm that the order was processed correctly.

I hope this helps some,

Kristin

• Like 1

Yes I got the order completed confirmation immediately. I'm thinking of installing v. 13. It's not a install hang up, just nothing shows up.

This is weird. I checked the library and the title is already there. It was the monthly free book from the newsletter.

Edited by cim

You probably already had the book installed previously. In the event you do have future issues with this, customer service can check to ensure your module issues are pushed through to Easy Install.

• Like 1

Hi @cim,

Which book was that? I had noticed there wasn't a free book listed on the newsletter I got. (I also noticed at the end of the newsletter it asked me if I wanted to sign up for the newsletter, which I found kind of confusing).

The Complete Gathered Gold is our free book in the newsletter.

Hi @Kristin

The latest newsletter also offer 75% off any or all John G. Butler archives. It's not offered in the general public sale at the homepage.

Edited by cim
  • Like 1

It’s a great deal as I love anything Butler.