All Tools Disappeared

josephbradford

I searched for this but didn’t see anything so here goes.

I was rearranging my tools. I created 3 folders because I wanted to do some study in several modules in a specific sequence.

As I was moving modules (using the edit and move features) all of my folders and modules disappeared. Gone. Wiped out.

Except the modules in one of the new folders I had created. The Text folder with all of my Bible modules are still in tact.

This happened after about 10 min of moving things around.

The weird thing is, some of the missing modules that were last opened are still showing in the recently opened section about the library.

Two other things to note.

When I download more modules (I did not have the entire library on my iPad) text modules show up in the Texts folder, but the tool modules do not show up anywhere.

The vast majority of the thumbnails in the Texts folder are brown thumbnails with a feather/leaf.

This is the second time that this has happened. The first time was about a week ago. Same scenario. I deleted the app and reinstalled everthing.

I’d like to not have to reinstall again.

I’m using a new 12.9” iPad Pro.

Anyone else have this issue?

It’s a longstanding, known issue. For now, you’ll want to reinstall the app and not rearrange your tools. Our programmers are aware of it and are working on a fix. It took them a while to figure out how to fix the issue since it seemed to be random, but I was able to provide them with the exact steps needed to reproduce the issue so it could be resolved. I’m hoping it’ll be resolved soon.

Ok. So I’m not crazy. Thanks for such a quick response! Blessings..