Is there some way I can just start doing Accordance right away instead of being blocked with popup(s)?

Enoch

When I start Accordance I would like to just have a functioning workspace right away, instead of getting a pop up about restoring my old session (which I think is available anyway if I wanted it in the "Autosaved Session" list)?  Can I just get to it without pop-up hoops to jump through first? Tnx for answer.

What do you have set in Settings—>General—>Startup?

2 hours ago, Mark Allison said:

What do you have set in Settings—>General—>Startup?

in Preferences > General > Patton, whoops Start Up I suppressed text, but not splash.

Now I have suppressed splash.  I hope that does it. 

(which reminds me of the principal parts of the Latin verb spitare:

spito

spitare

hocto

splat

You can also set your workspace/session the way you want it, then go back there and click “Set Default Session” and change the prefs to Default, then it’ll load the workspace/session you just setup.

• 2 weeks later...

What I want to do, is fire up accordance & go to work.  I don't want pop-ups asking questions, if possible. 

Mine does that when I set it to “Default Session” (and I’ve set it to a show my Bible and anything else I need in the session) or “Default Search Tab”. I also have “Suppress Opening Text Information” and “Suppress Opening Splash Screen” checked. Then I can fire up Accordance and get to work.

I’m teaching a webinar next week on basic preferences if you want to attend. That might help you tweak Accordance for maximum use.