Bug in Accordance 13 and 14 (Ps. 13:6 is missing!!!)

miketisdell

The verse Ps. 13:6 in Hebrew is divided into two verses in English versions i.e. Ps. 13:5 (the first two stanzas and 13:6 (containing the last stanza highlighted in yellow). When I set the context to show 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,or 9 verses (as in the example in the picture), Accordance does not show vs. 13:6 in any English version. It does show if I set the context to all. As 13:6 is the very next verse, it should be shown as soon as the context is set to greater than 1 verse. I suspect this bug is being caused because there are no verses after 13:6 in the Hebrew text and the translation divides this verse in the middle. 

image.thumb.png.187d3614631ab2be09cb1c0473680d4d.png

• Like 1

Hi @miketisdell,

On my end if I compare only one verse it shows fine, however, if I open the Text Browser I have the same issue. I don't think it is just with Ps 13:6 though, but rather something I have noticed with a lot of random verses where the Hebrew and English don't agree.

Bildschirmfoto2023-02-15um19_34_27.thumb.png.edc021d26f7b437481af4ebbe89319c6.png

• Like 1

I can look into this further to see if it’s an actual bug of if it’s a mismatch between Hebrew and English verse numbering as @Kristin pointed out.

Psa 13:6 in HMT-W4 is tacked onto the end of English Psa 13:5 but it does not cross highlight in either GK numbers or Strongs numbers.

• Like 1