Wishlist highlights on-sale items

sirglandon

When viewing wishlists, it would be very beneficial for customers such as me, to show which items are currently on sale and by how much. Perhaps the regular price could be in one column, and the current sale price could be in a second column in red. Or, at the least, perhaps a big red "On Sale!" could appear next to each item on the wishlist that is currently on sale.

Thank you for listening.

In the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ,

- Heath

• Like 4

While you are waiting for this to be implemented, i tend to take screenshots of my wishlist so i know typical price or when i see it on sale to look back on. 

i also have a folder for the notes i download during webinars and have a spreadsheet to keep an eye on future purchases. 

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 2

Thanks! I’ll pass this one on.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sirglandon said:

When viewing wishlists, it would be very beneficial for customers such as me, to show which items are currently on sale and by how much. Perhaps the regular price could be in one column, and the current sale price could be in a second column in red. Or, at the least, perhaps a big red "On Sale!" could appear next to each item on the wishlist that is currently on sale.

Thank you for listening.

In the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ,

- Heath

Amen to this request!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...