cross references do not work :/?!

Dan12

Why can't I click on the little letters / cross references...when I do then this windows pops up!

It is not working for example in the ESV or the NASB1995

It is working in the NAS20S

image.png.d7b50d8fa6020e4db641b59613f3a82b.png

A number have had this issue and solved it:

The notes have been moved to somewhere else in your library.

This problem my have been caused by using Organize all Tools by Category in Appearance Settings

If they have ended up in Tools parallels then you may have to delete the notes and redownload!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gary Raynor said:

A number have had this issue and solved it:

The notes have been moved to somewhere else in your library.

This problem my have been caused by using Organize all Tools by Category in Appearance Settings

If they have ended up in Tools parallels then you may have to delete the notes and redownload!

Can you explain me how i change it? I dont understand how 😕

• Like 1

Go to the discussion on JPS notes started Jan 9 where I have explained it in more detail

• Like 1

Hi @Dan12,

This is just a thought, but maybe instead of downloading it again you could just move them where they are supposed to be? I think in the library my ESV notes are under "references" (I am pretty sure that is what it is called. I can't provide a screenshot since for some reason my library is in another language, while the other part of the program is not). Anyway, if in your library you see something called "references" or something like that, you could just drag and drop the ESV notes from tools to that category. Since you have been instructed to re-download it, maybe that is needed, but this is just a thought.

• Like 1

Yes you can do that IF accordance 14 lets you. I tried that first up. I can move files around between folders by dragging but it will not allow me to that from the parallels folder.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hi @Gary Raynor,

Ok, thanks for clarifying that. I knew v.14 messed up the library, but I had thought the issue was just the commotion of spending time putting them back in order. From what you said, the issue is obviously far more serious than that.

On a side note, are you able to link that discussion about JPS notes you mentioned, as it is apparently a solution to the problem @Dan12 is having? I had been looking for it before my post several hours ago and couldn't find it, hence my suggestion to just move the file, which apparently wouldn't work.

• Like 1

It is not working...

Especially the references for the ESV with Strongs should work :( thats to bad. How can I solve this! I cant do it 😕

• Like 1

@Dan12 Try giving Tech Support an email or call, and let me know how that goes.

• Like 1