Instant Details - What Determines the Text/Source Displayed in Instant Details

Spink

I have attached a screenshot to give context and hopefully clear explanation of my question. :) 

When hovering over words from my text (KJVS) I get the attached info in the Instant Detail box. 

What setting/preference is causing GNT28-T to populate in the Instant Details box? I would like to switch the GNT. Thanks!

I have searched the forums for info about Instant Details and appears that Acc 14 has some issues (I am uncertain if this is connected with my issue). Ive seen the Preference - Tool Display & User Note Display talked about frequently in my research. None of these have GNT28-T. Thanks for any insight. 

1543044878_Screenshot2023-02-07at7_55_11PM.png.f6aac331c13f39e6d04cc8a55e28ffc3.png

• Like 1

Hi @Spink,

I don't think it is a v.14 issue, as I am having a hard time finding it as well. I had thought it would be under the Instant Details setting, but it isn't. The only thing I can think is going to settings and click on "Compare Texts". Down at the bottom are "Source Texts" and I think this is what will change the Instant Details, I think.

I hope this helps,

Kristin

1206187156_Bildschirmfoto2023-02-07um10_45_14.png.6f4405e0a2b06b8d61e359f4d3496197.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Kristin BOOM!

I greatly appreciate your time and response. You found the solution. Thank you! 

• Like 3