LSB app discontinued?

Dustin Battles

I got a new (to me) iPad and installed both the Accordance mobile app and the LSB (Legacy Standard Bible) app, which is basically the same thing as the Accordance mobile app. The problem is that the LSB app won't let me download new resources to it. After contacting Accordance support, I learned that the LSB app is basically not being supported anymore. Which I guess means that additional modules can't be added to the app; only the ones you previously downloaded work, I presume. 

This is problematic because as an iPad user I basically use the LSB app as a second "tab" to the Accordance app. That is, I can't add tabs or new workspaces (even though iPadOS clearly lets you now!) so I use them together. Not any more apparently (unless the only resource I went to use is the Legacy Standard Bible translation/module). 

Can Accordance please add more functionality to the iOS/iPadOS app? (years later iOS is still severely lagging behind its primary competitor) or at least bring back functionality to the LSB app? 

• Like 2

We’re in the process of discussing the future of LSB app. Nothing official to report at the moment, but we’re keeping your feedback in mind. We’ll update this thread once we have an official update on this front. Good suggestion about adding additional tabs to the iPad app as a future feature suggestion.