Provide Link to V.14

Diatheke76

Why can't I download Accordance 14 on my Mac? I went to the downloads page and only an image downloaded from the link that's supposed to be the installer of the software for Mac.

If someone can give me the link I will greatly appreciate it.  I preordered this and now that it's supposed to be available, I cannot download it to my new laptop because the link doesn't download what it's supposed to download.

Thank you!

I tried the download page again and only a Disk Image of about 45MB downloads.  I click open and only an image of accordance pointing to the Apple App Store shows.  I downloaded the app but is not for Mac is for mobile!

Accordance really needs to get it together when it comes to giving customers accessibility to stuff we purchased.

6 minutes ago, Diatheke76 said:

Why can't I download Accordance 14 on my Mac? I went to the downloads page and only an image downloaded from the link that's supposed to be the installer of the software for Mac.

If someone can give me the link I will greatly appreciate it.  I preordered this and now that it's supposed to be available, I cannot download it to my new laptop because the link doesn't download what it's supposed to download.

Thank you!

Hopefully this works for you.

Accordance14_installer.dmg

• Like 1

Thanks Misulejoha! This one did it!

• Like 1

Just now, Diatheke76 said:

Thanks Misulejoha! This one did it!

Awesome! I'm glad it worked out for you.

• Like 1

Glad that worked! For the record, I tested the Desktop (Version 14) Mac link on this page:

https://www.accordancebible.com/download-accordance/

And it did download the DMG of the Accordance 14 installer. Opening the installer did give me the Accordance Desktop app I could drag to my Applications folder.

So it’s working when I test it at the moment.

Somehow the Accordance icon in my Mac looks blank gray and the one where the icon actually shows is for the mobile app. How different is the program on a Mac as opposed to a Windows computer?

The Accordance 14 icon for Mac is supposed to look similar to the mobile app icon. The program itself is supposed to be feature-paired with the Windows version.

If you have an Apple Silicon Mac, you might have accidentally installed the mobile app.