Not showing resources on the iOS app.

Curtis Greenwood

Don’t know what’s going on, but all of a sudden I was unable to access any resources in my Accordance library (other than some of my commentaries). This is also not to mention that this happened after I tried moving resources around to organize my library but was unable to do so. For whatever reason, It wasn’t allowing me to move a resource from one section to another. 

Any idea what’s going on?

771528584_ESVwithStrongs.thumb.png.127cc81390908f3b34b79c126fbd860f.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Curtis Greenwood said:

This is also not to mention that this happened after I tried moving resources around to organize my library but was unable to do so.

This is what caused the issue. There’s a longstanding bug in Accordance for iOS where if you try to move modules to certain categories, not only does the app not do it, it “wipes out” your library.

Short term, the only solution is to delete the app, reinstall Accordance for iOS, and my recommendation is not to make any category changes to modules in the iOS app.

In the meantime, I managed to work with support to determine what in library organization is causing the issue, and we’ve filed that bug report to developers. It’ll be fixed in a future update.

I’m asking our developer team if we have an ETA on a resolution on it.