Markup feature

Teddy24

I would love to see some type of pen/markup feature in the ios app since i use an ipad with apple pencile 

• Like 1

Can you elaborate on this? Do you mean like a whiteboard feature for teaching/study, draw all over the text and then erase when you're finished? One workaround for now is to take a screenshot and then doodle as desired with apple's annotation functions. I've done that for some original language workbooks.

The apple pencil is also a great way to highlight the text in Accordance on iOS and I use that a lot. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JonathanHuber said:

Can you elaborate on this? Do you mean like a whiteboard feature for teaching/study, draw all over the text and then erase when you're finished? One workaround for now is to take a screenshot and then doodle as desired with apple's annotation functions. I've done that for some original language workbooks.

The apple pencil is also a great way to highlight the text in Accordance on iOS and I use that a lot. 

just to draw on the text with different colors and erase once done. Currently i use nebo to copy and paste and then i markup the text 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

+1

Writing on iPad App directly (without workaround, screenshots etc.) would be stellar for presentations.

(Not being able to write directly on the text of a source other than PDF is the Kindle Scribe's biggest pitfall.)

• Like 1