Workspaces that can be saved and revisited

danchabot

I just need to be able to quickly return to a page without having to navigate through the library. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I'd like to see the same thing. One file for my daily reading and one for my churches Sunday reading would be great!

why on't you just save these as workspaces? Saving multiple workspaces tightly focused on specific books/topics is one of the great strengths of Accordance

sorry if I am being dim and am I missing something in your suggestion 

26 minutes ago, Leopold Green said:

why on't you just save these as workspaces? Saving multiple workspaces tightly focused on specific books/topics is one of the great strengths of Accordance

sorry if I am being dim and am I missing something in your suggestion 

This is not currently possible in iOS.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Jordan Gowing said:

This is not currently possible in iOS.

Oh I am really sorry - I didn't see which forum this was posted too... yes I know not possible in iOS - like so much else... if Accordance were only what is available in the bowdlerised iOS I doubt they would have stayed in business v long - even Olive Tree is better on iPad than Accordance

maybe someday they might actually produce a proper version of desktop Accordance for iOS rather than the highly inhibited version we have now

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ken Stephens said:

One file for my daily reading and one for my churches Sunday reading would be great!

Do you use recently opened? I was just wondering how much quicker it would be to search through stored work spaces?

• Like 1

I’ve added this to my list of mobile feature requests.

• Like 4