How to add general notes about a book of the Bible?

dave.kellogg

Is there a way to add a general note about a book of the Bible? For example, I'm currently reading through Leviticus. I know I can add a note to chapter 1 verse 1 by hovering the mouse cursor over the text near the first verse. But I don't want to add a note to verse 1 but add a general note about the book of Leviticus as a whole, a note that tells me things about the book in general that apply to the whole book and not just one particular verse or chapter.

• Like 3

I would look to the other general tools in accordance.

Personally I would create a stack called leviticus and add bits to it as i want, could be passage rather than verse. You can rearrange what you paste in. 

or you could create a paper called leviticus. 

what you describe is why notes dont work for me but i think someone has requested that a note can be added to a title or book name which, if implemented, would also get round the problem, but its not there yet.

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 3

@dave.kellogg, this is a great suggestion. I would love to be able to do that and have the ability to associate a note with only one word, a phrase within a verse, or several verses. I understand that that that may be complicated from software/coding perspective, but it would be soooo useful.

• Like 3