Hits Graph Missing the Chapter Verses

Misulejoha

I seem to recall the Analysis>Hits Graph showing the chapter verses located on the x-axis when doing a text command search.  I was looking at all the imperative verbs in the book of Ephesians and when I opened up the Hits Graph for a visual representation I find no chapter verses to indicate where the hits took place.  I took a screen shot of a training session on the TEXT command by @Mark Allison showing his Hits Graph providing the chapter reference.  I currently use Windows where Mark uses a Mac.  Not sure if this is where the issue lies but I would definitely ask for this to be included in a future update.

I'vd attached a couple screen shots showing what it looks like on my Accordance vs Mark's.

Screenshot 2023-01-29 140039.png

Screenshot 2023-01-29 140618.png

Just now, Mark Allison said:

That looks like a bug to me. Perhaps @Nathan Parker can look into it. 

@Mark Allison, @Nathan Parker

Also, when I change from the Hits Graph to the  Analysis Graph regarding the imperative verbs; changing from the inflected option to the Lexeme, nothing appears in the  legend below other than the color squares.

Screenshot 2023-01-29 143438.png

• Like 1

This has been reported. Thanks for this!

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/30/2023 at 11:28 AM, Nathan Parker said:

This has been reported. Thanks for this!

I know its been awhile since I reported this @Nathan Parker but can you refile this again for a possible fix in a future update?

Yes, I can confirm this. It was the first thing I looked at after updating, to see if it had been fixed. The graph really needs the more specific information (that was there until 14) in order to be useful. ☹️

Will do. Thanks for letting us know!

• Like 1