LXX Rahlfs Tagged not cross-highlighting

Mike Atnip

I thought at one time that my Rahlfs would do cross highlighting with KJV and MT. Now it does not, and I am trying to figure out if I have a setting wrong or I am remembering wrong. I can read both Greek and Hebrew at an intermediate level, but the instant cross-highlighting would speed up my workflow just a bit. So my question is: Is Rahlfs Tagged capable? If not, is there an Accordance LXX module that does have cross-highlighting with MT?

It works, BUT, to see cross highlighting of LXX and a tagged English version, you also need to have a MT version (MT-ETCBC or HTM-W4) displayed in parallel.

I.e., the Hebrew is linked to the English tagging (so Hebrew/English cross highlighting appears), but the LXX is linked to the Hebrew tagging (so is only links to the English via the Hebrew).

• Like 3

It's working for me in 14.0.4 on a Mac.

Make sure you have all three texts open in parallel panes and not as separate tabs. 

• Like 1

I opened a new workspace, added three Hebrew texts in parallel, then the Rahlfs. The screenshot is what I get. I am on Windows 10, Accordance 14.0.4

So what am I doing wrong? (Thanks for the replies!)image.thumb.jpeg.3091deca4231a561519ada54dd346757.jpeg

• Like 1

Do you have the MT-LXX installed? I think that's a requirement too.

• Like 2

Just now, Mark Allison said:

Do you have the MT-LXX installed? I think that's a requirement too.

No, I do not. I was hoping that I did not have to buy that; I thought at one time MT-LXX cross-linking worked for me but maybe I was confused. I am only using Accordance for about 6 months, so everything is still pretty new to me.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

The good news is that you only need the $29 MT-LXX database and not the full $99 MT-LXX Parallels for the cross highlighting to work.

https://www.accordancebible.com/product/mt-lxx-interlinear-database/

Thank you! I did not know of that option; I bought it and that did the trick. Some day I may upgrade to the full MT-LXX parallels, but for now I am still learning the basics of Accordance.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, mikeatnip said:

Thank you! I did not know of that option; I bought it and that did the trick. Some day I may upgrade to the full MT-LXX parallels, but for now I am still learning the basics of Accordance.

And keep your eyes open for store wide sales, youve just missed one but they do come up if the module you want doesnt come up on offer. 

• Like 2

By the way, I merged and hid the duplicate post just to clean everything up. That way people will comment here instead of on two threads.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Nathan Parker said:

By the way, I merged and hid the duplicate post just to clean everything up. That way people will comment here instead of on two threads.

Sorry if I caused that. I did not know there were two threads. Thanks for your labors on this forum.

• Like 1

No worries. Sometimes things glitch and stuff happens. I can easily clean it up. That’s the benefit of having admin privileges. As someone who’s has nonstop Internet issues most of the weekend, I know the feeling about glitches.