14.0.4 release notes

A. Smith

Where can I find the release notes? Accordance downloaded the update automatically and I never saw an opportunity to read them. Surely they are on the website somewhere but I can't find them. 

I can't guarantee that this is the "final" list, but these were the release notes posted when it was in beta testing:

Miscellaneous Fixes
  • The text color was being saved to the display preferences file as the hit color.
  • When searching the Title field in a Tool, certain Tools would scroll to hits much further below the first hit. This feature was introduced to help find the main title of an article when the same words appear in other titles. This is now supported only for hits that are in two or three articles, but is ignored for a larger number of title hits.
  • The drawing of nodes in the ETCBC Syntax pane now properly account for two different versions of the Syntax file, without explicitly depending upon the Syntax version number.
  • An accord:// url that searched for multiple verses (separated by semicolon) couldn't be parsed.
  • The instant details for certain accord:// urls would not be filled properly.
  • Issue that was preventing contexutal help from opening in some dialogs.
  • Crash when trying to Set default Tool Display from the Library.
  • Like 1

Thanks everyone for posting these! I should probably include them in future announcements on here.

They're also listed in the new Accordance 14 help documentation. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, A. Smith said:

Where can I find the release notes? Accordance downloaded the update automatically and I never saw an opportunity to read them. Surely they are on the website somewhere but I can't find them. 

It's hidden here:

https://www.accordancebible.com/help-for-accordance/

Click on Mac or Windows, then "New in Version 14".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lawrence said:

It's hidden here:

https://www.accordancebible.com/help-for-accordance/

Click on Mac or Windows, then "New in Version 14".

Thank you. I saw that but didn't think to investigate as I thought it only related to the main release. Thanks again. 

• Like 2