14.04. update - Thank you.

Paul Meiklejohn

I realise that the team are still chipping away at the bugs. on v.14, but thank you for a dealing with the next big batch on the latest update. (14.0.4)   It's clear. from the latest list that the developers are working hard to resolve the issues as quickly as they can.  

Also a big thank you to Nathan Parker who has done so well collecting and responding to customer concerns.   I feel very reassured in that you have taken on your new role with such enthusiasm and positivity.  You're doing a great job - Thank you. 

• Like 25

Thank you for the positive feedback! We’re working hard for all of our customers, and we appreciate the kind words! Rest assured that I’m here reading all of the forum posts and making sure our developers are getting all of your feedback as quickly as possible. I know our developers are working hard on Accordance 14 as well.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Nathan,  Many of us are not installing v14 until it's acceptably fixed.  We have no way to see the v14 change log for the latest versions unless we install v14 (not going to happen) or someone posts the change log on the forum.  This should be a programming group requirement to post the change log on each release, especially post v14 fiasco.  Since the developer group is perpetuating it's anonymity, would you please post release notes on the forum each release.  Thank you.

• Like 2

Thanks for the feedback on this! I’ll start posting the change logs here, and I’ll see if we’re going to post them to the Accordance website as well.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2023 at 7:41 AM, tojensen said:

Nathan,  Many of us are not installing v14 until it's acceptably fixed.  We have no way to see the v14 change log for the latest versions unless we install v14 (not going to happen) or someone posts the change log on the forum.  This should be a programming group requirement to post the change log on each release, especially post v14 fiasco.  Since the developer group is perpetuating it's anonymity, would you please post release notes on the forum each release.  Thank you.

Sorry for the ignorance here.. but where in the application do we find the change logs for version updates? 

I'm running 14.0.4, which is essentially stable, and has addressed some of the more significant bugs that I'd encountered. But I'm curios to track the logs of all of the various changes that have been addressed. 

Thanks! 

• Like 1

I think they only show up when there’s an app update. Let me see if we can start getting some change logs posted to the website.