Zondervan Sale

Dr. Nathan Parker

Zondervan items are on sale!

https://www.accordancebible.com/zondervan-spectacular-2023/

Word Biblical Commentary and NIV Application Commentary are two biggies.

Our NIV 2011 with unique-to-Accordance phrase tagging is also on sale.

Other classic Zondervan resources are on sale as well.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know what was the sale price of NIVAC? Seems lile Zondervan doesnt give much of a discount for that series. 

2 hours ago, Spink said:

Anyone know what was the sale price of NIVAC? Seems lile Zondervan doesnt give much of a discount for that series. 

Nivac was in a sale in 2022, it will give you a guide of what the price was then but no guarantee that it will be the same next time. It will so depend on what the sales team can negotiate with the publisher. I notice that last year it was just the complete set and previous sales have included nt and ot sub sets but again, they were at a less discount. But they are a set i value after the wbc. 

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

@ukfraser

Thanks for the info. Not seeing the value (based on my limited experience with these). 

Im spoiled that I was able to purchase so many of these (physical copy) at a good price that I am unwilling to pay that much. Quite a few volumes do nothing for me. Moved 9,000 miles and was unable to take phsyical copies. 

• Like 1

I can look up the former sale price just for reference if need be, but @ukfraseris correct that sale prices are likely to fluctuate between sales. Our sales depend on various factors (publishers, etc). 

8 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

I can look up the former sale price just for reference if need be, but @ukfraseris correct that sale prices are likely to fluctuate between sales. Our sales depend on various factors (publishers, etc). 

No need. Big Z thinks too highly of this product. :) 

• Like 1