Prayer Request: Morris Proctor

Dr. Nathan Parker

Since we don’t have an official prayer request forums section at the moment, I’m posting this here.

Earlier today, I saw an update on MPSeminars to pray for Morris Proctor due to health issues. Details are here:

https://mpseminars.com/morris/

Morris is an independent trainer for the other guys’ major Bible software platform. Even though I’m working for Team Accordance now, Morris has always been a friend and dear brother in Christ to me. I’ve attended one of his seminars in person when I attended Bible college at Luther Rice, and I’ve watched countless hours of his training over the years. Morris taught me well on how to use Bible software, and as I expand into more of a training role at Accordance, I have Morris to thank for sharpening my ability to be a good Bible software trainer. I probably wouldn’t have a job at Accordance today or be as proficient as I am in Bible study in general if it wasn’t for excellent trainers such as Morris. Please take a moment to pray for him and his team during this time.

• Like 5

Thanks for sharing. Praying for his family. Sorry to hear about his passing. He’s with Cindy now. Both of them were dear brothers and sisters in the Lord.

• 4 weeks later...

Mike Heiser also passed away this week. Praying for his family.