Google Maps

Steve Bramham

I just tried taking the geographical coordinates from the map module for a location such as Nain. Copying the coordinates and pasting them into the search window of Google Earth takes you to a satellite image of the same location as it looks today (or as current as the latest satellite image).

This might be useful in a presentation where you go from the map image and dissolve to the satellite image to get a good perspective on the location - then and now.

God Bless

Steve

Edited by Steve Bramham

• 1 month later...

I just tried taking the geographical coordinates from the map module for a location such as Nain. Copying the coordinates and pasting them into the search window of Google Earth takes you to a satellite image of the same location as it looks today (or as current as the latest satellite image).

This might be useful in a presentation where you go from the map image and dissolve to the satellite image to get a good perspective on the location - then and now.

God Bless

Steve

I was using the maps yesterday and thought the same thing about Google Earth. It would be great to have some sort of configurable tool/icons to be able to access external internet resources from Accordance.

• 1 month later...

I'd like to see a contextual menu option "show on Google Maps" that would take the coordinates where the mouse was clicked and opens it in Google Maps

Have you guys checked out Accordance 8.4.1 yet? Try right-clicking on a map. :)

Awesome!

I remain amazed how quickly the Accordance team responds to great ideas! This feature is great for teaching.

Thanks for being such an awesome company.

Ugh! Now I have to buy the Graphics Bundle. What was I thinking?

:D

Ugh! Now I have to buy the Graphics Bundle. What was I thinking?

:D

that update with new feature was faster than a Logos word search! ;-)