Easy Install of NIV (1984)

Fr.Tom

I have recently begun using both iOS (phone) and Android (tablet) apps of Accordance for travel. Though not close to the power of the desktop Mac version, it is amazing how much those little apps can do, and its great to have such a portable version.

Problem / Question: I have both NIV 2011 and 1984 modules on my desktop -- purchased as a bundle in 2012 when the publisher was doing a "George Orwell 1984" and quashing the availability of the 1984 version. I have Unlock Codes for both versions, but Easy Install does NOT offer NIV 1984 as an option to install on either my phone of tablet. Seeking guidance as to how to install that module on my mobile devices. Thank you.

• Like 1

Hi @Fr.Tom,

If I am understanding correctly, you own these modules, but are now showing up when you try to download them. I would first try contacting tech support directly as it sounds like a tech issue to me. The other option would be contacting sales, to make sure they have it in your account, but I still think tech support is your best bet.

I hope this helps some,

Kristin

• Like 1

@Kristinis right. Tech Support should be able to assist. They may be able to also handle the customer service side as well, or loop in CS if need be. I'd recommend calling them this week. 

• Like 1