Always login in for Easy Install?

Larry Wing

Lately I've been able to click on Content Update and App update without issues but when I click on Easy Install I need to log in.  I just tried and after entering my user name and password (which I did yesterday) I get to Easy Install screen (nothing to install).  To check this out I exited Accordance 13 and restarted and went direct to Easy Install and it still asks me for username and password. I know it didn't do this in the past.

Accordance v13.3.4

MacOS Monterey 12.6

Do you have the save password option ticked in the login popup?

On Easy Install popup, when you press the Easy Install radio button (as opposed to the Updates button) and then click on the gear icon at upper right, what options do you see?

16 minutes ago, docdave said:

Do you have the save password option ticked in the login popup?

On Easy Install popup, when you press the Easy Install radio button (as opposed to the Updates button) and then click on the gear icon at upper right, what options do you see?

Thanks. No, I hadn't ticked the password option. I assumed it was a MacOS question. I've checked it and restarted and now all is working as it should.

• Like 1

This may also help.

3 hours ago, Larry Wing said:

Thanks. No, I hadn't ticked the password option. I assumed it was a MacOS question. I've checked it and restarted and now all is working as it should.

glad to hear it!

• Like 1

Great to hear!