Problem moving Parallels modules in Parallels Library Category

mark Turney

I am using Accordance 14.0.3 on Windows 11.  I just got a new laptop and installed my accordance program on it.  After downloading my modules I went to preferences and chose the option to organize modules by category.  All of the parallels modules were automatically put into the category of Greek Lexicons. The Parallels category is empty.  I tried dragging the parallels moduls to the parallels category but they will not move there.  I can move them to other categories but not to the parallels category.  Also while I can reorder all the other categories, the parallels category will not move.  It is at the bottom of the list of categories.  Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

It may be best to contact tech support directly about this.  Their ph# is 407-339-0266.  Their e-mail address is: techsupport@accordancebible.com

The office will be closed on Monday but they will be back on Tuesday.  Hours are from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Eastern.
If your call goes to voicemail, it will be because they are helping other customers.  Please leave your name and a number you can be reached at and they will call you back as soon as possible.

4 hours ago, Steve Carruth said:
It may be best to contact tech support directly about this.  Their ph# is 407-339-0266.  Their e-mail address is: techsupport@accordancebible.com

The office will be closed on Monday but they will be back on Tuesday.  Hours are from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Eastern.
If your call goes to voicemail, it will be because they are helping other customers.  Please leave your name and a number you can be reached at and they will call you back as soon as possible.

Thank you.  I will do that.