Firefox not able to log in

Mike Atnip

I am wondering if Firefox is incompatible with the Accordance website. I cannot log in and pages load slow, sometimes not at all; but if I go with Microsoft Edge everything works fine. This may not be the fault of Accordance, just wondering is anyone else has the problem? I tried troubleshoot mode with no difference. I am on Windows 10, Accordance 14.03, on a Microsoft Surface Studio 1.

No problem with Firefox 108.0.1 logging into Accordance on Windows 11. The pages have a minor pause in loading, probably because there's nothing in cache.

For troubleshooting in any browser, they need history cleared out 100% from time-to-time. Delete everything except passwords. Access is commonly "Control H." But in Firefox, you will need to search "clear history" from settings page.

Edited by cim

Well, now I try it on my Surface Book 2 with Firefox and the Accordance site works like it should (maybe a bit laggy, but nothing too bad). Must be something on the other machine. I cleared the cache and deleted all the cookies except ones I wanted to save for logins on other sites. Still doesn't work. But at least I know that it is machine-specific. Thanks, @cim for the reply.

• Like 1