Program Downloads are temporarily disabled.

Sean Nelson

Accordance Program downloads are temporarily disabled as we perform a server migration. This should be completed within 24 hours, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Module downloads should be unaffected.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

edit

Edited by A. Smith

@Sean Nelson

Congratulations; under the circumstances, this is a good move.

Please consider asking management to suspend Accordance 14 installer downloads in a similar fashion to give the programmers some time to enjoy Christmas with their friends and family.

• Like 5

For the past week or more my Accordance automatically goes into "search for updates" mode upon startup, but hangs up.  I cannot cancel the task or close that window, though the program itself is still functional.

24 minutes ago, himtall54 said:

For the past week or more my Accordance automatically goes into "search for updates" mode upon startup, but hangs up.  I cannot cancel the task or close that window, though the program itself is still functional.

Are you able to go into preferences and un-check the boxes to check for updates?

image.png.db1255f03ab531173f068c8008022a87.png

• Like 1

Thank you for this suggestion!  It does at least stop the annoying constant searching for updates.

3 hours ago, miketisdell said:

Any updates as to when the site will be back up???

Still wondering if their are any updates on the status, I just realized that I also do not have access to "help" because this site is down.

1 hour ago, miketisdell said:

I just realized that I also do not have access to "help" because this site is down.

If it helps, there's currently Accordance 14 help files on accordancefiles2.com (Mac, Windows). I don't know how complete they are, however. (And also note that the certificate for that site is not valid; it appears to be developer-generated for testing.)

5 hours ago, miketisdell said:

Still wondering if their are any updates on the status, I just realized that I also do not have access to "help" because this site is down.

On the Windows version, Help -> Tutorials still works.

13 hours ago, miketisdell said:

so far as I can tell everything is back up and working. 

Is the help function working again?

- I can't seem to access again today using Safari

I am getting the "The requested URL was not found on this server." message on all the link I try on the help webpage  https://www.accordancebible.com/help-for-accordance/ 

Though as above the tutorials do work within Accordance 14

Ia some this is a part of the server upgrade and all will be resolved soon

I can access Easy Install and Check for Updates, but not Help. I too get the message, "The requested URL was not found on this server." 

Same here

looks like the downloads are working now but not the help

The help files should be working now.

• Thanks 1

Help is now working for me, as are Easy Install and Check for Updates; accordance.bible is not.

Edited by Michael J. Bolesta

12 minutes ago, mhanel said:

any comment on the accordance.bible website not working still?

We're looking into it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sean Nelson said:

We're looking into it.

This issue should be resolved now.

• Like 1